Sunday, October 28, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Note: I only got to watch the first half of the interview (I have an exam tomorrow!) and I don't like some of the questions asked by the interviewer. I'll watch the other half tomorrow and delete them if it's not a good source of information.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Okay naman ako sa Psyc e. Pero iba talaga ang socio.
Kahit sa labas ng classroom, iniisip ko yung discussions namin.
Naiiba yung tingin ko sa mundo tuwing aattend ako ng klase.
Sobrang dami kong natututunan.
Okay, crisis ahead.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Waaaaah!!!! Okay, I really don't know what to say.
The concert was a success!!!! Yey!!!! This is so surreal! Wahahahaha!!!!
This is the second concert I helped organize since I lived here in this city but this is the MAJOR one. MAJOR!!!
Will have matinong kwento and pictures if I have the time.
2 weeks of exams comin' up!!! Waaaah!!!!
Friday, September 21, 2007
The issue begins here.
6) And seriously, this teacher should go back to college. He/She might have skipped an awful lot of classes. He/She graduated with a narrow mind. One suggestion, he/she should take a course on anthropology.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
2. My forever kadaldalan. I miss your kwento. I miss how we hang out after every exam, during holidays and vacations. You are one of the few people who I can sit down with and talk to endlessly without getting bored.
3. I believe you are one of the kindest people ever. I would ran out of positive adjectives when it comes to you. You affected my life more than you know. 15 years of friendship and counting.
4. You are one of the kindest guys I know. I wish you more courage and more drive to succeed. You deserve things that you think you don't. I'm here always.
5. I treasure you even if I feel people are telling you I don't. I appreciate you and I miss your company. I only wish the best for you. You are a beautiful person. You deserve all the love.
6. I truly appreciate the friendship. You are one of the people that I feel should succeed. You are one of the smartest guys I know and one of the funniest too. All the happiness to you!
7. I miss you! I miss the long talks over the phone. (You are actually one of the very few who I can telebabad with! )I miss the asaran. I'm proud of you for being responsible and mature. I hope to meet her soon.
8. There's actually a lot to hate and love about you but I chose to love you. I'm glad to have you in my life.
9. Gago ka but I have no complains. I like you just the way you are. You are smart. Very smart. We both know that. You are also kind, sweet, and trustworthy. Quit pretending that you are not one hell of a guy because you are.
10. I was so touched when you told me you both cried when I had to "take another road". Thanks for making laugh. I must admit that life would be boring without you two.
11. I love your attitude. I admire how you carry yourself and your honesty. Everyone should have someone like you in their life.
12. Underneath that tough shell is a person who's shy and reserved. I value your loyalty, and your honesty. I treasure all the things that we shared. All the laughs are etched in me. I love you!
13. You are special to me even if you think otherwise. I have been looking forever for that keyring you said you want. I'll give it to you when I find it.
14. You are a surprise! I honestly did not think we would click the way we do. Fun forever.
15. Almost 10 years and counting. We have seen each other grow up and become adults. I wish you would find the path you want to take. Wag na pasaway. Thanks for everything!
16. You have told me numerous times how much you value me and I want you to know how much I return that affection. Kahit corny jokes mo. Hahaha! Thanks for the friendship! I can't say how much I'm proud of you!
17. Miss na kita! I miss our tambay days sa stairs. I miss your trademark remarks.
18. You are one person who gets along with everybody. I trust your judgment. I admire your level-headedness. Sometimes I feel that I can't get through you but you have ways to assure me that you understand me. Thanks for the good times and more thanks for sticking up to me during the bad times. Love you!
19. I admire you for having so much courage in falling in love and in love itself. Hindi ko kaya yung mga nagawa mo para sa kanya.
20. You are one of my most favorite people in the world. You don't know that but, yeah, that's true. I mean, why not? You are one of the most respectful and most pleasant persons I know. I'm so proud of you! I feel so proud when you text me about your studies and how you strive to keep your grades up.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
U-NIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS! 5x
Walang takot kahit kanino
Ganyan kaming mga taga-UP!
U-NIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS! 5x
I miss this intense school spirit.
Credits to Youtube user Joniang
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Pero grabe 2 weeks na lang.
Regarding school...I don't know why I feel that I don't have the time for everything. Compared to the previous terms, ngayon umpisa pa lang, I'm constantly running around na. At may na skip na kong klase ni hindi pa natatapos ang September. Hahahaha.
Next week is recruitment week so the group will be busy on another thing aside from the concert. Later, Arianne and I will prepare the things we will be needing during the week.
Lem and I went to P.Park yesterday.
Saw Patrick at Sears.
Tristan and Arianne came over.
I stayed up until 1.30.
And I have to prepare for the Hell Week on October. Waaah.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Parang wala syang gana sumayaw.
Parang wala syang gana magperform.
Lipsync na nga lang wala pang emotions.
This is not the Britney that we know!!!
There is NO SPARK at all.
BLAND. LIFELESS. BORING.
Bring Britney back.
Save her from herself.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Wala lang. Feeling ko kailangan ng EXTRA effort ngayong term para mamaintain ang grades ko. Nakakatakot ang mga major classes. Seryoso na ba talaga to? PSYCHOLOGY? Wahaha!
(Bakit may rainbow ang post na to? Wala. Kasi gusto ko lang. Cute diba? dalawa sila. Hahahahaha!)
Thursday, September 6, 2007
I'm actually 50% excited. I want to be back in the classroom and learn. The other 50? Well, half of me dreads waking up early. Early as in 7 am early. I'm so used to waking up at 10. Hahaha! Bum na bum!
Hay! Better sleep now!
Note to self: Tomorrow is a THURSDAY so don't plan your day based on your MWF sked.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Half of the proceeds will go to Divine Mercy, the other half will help get the group going so that we can do more events that will help the Filipino community in the university and in the city as well.
Friday, August 24, 2007
By Jeanna Bryner, LiveScience Staff Writer
posted: 22 August 2007 09:17 am ET
Guys with bulldog-like faces have been chick magnets throughout human evolutionary history.
A recent study of the skulls of human ancestors and modern humans finds that women, and thereby, evolution, selected for males with relatively short upper faces. The region between the brow and the upper-lip is scrunched proportionately to the overall size of their heads.
Among the men who fit the bill: Will Smith and Brad Pitt.
You can read the rest here.
Natawa na lang ako sa study na ito. Kaya mga boys, magunahan na kayong magmukhang cavemen! Hehehe! Kidding!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
“The 2007 nominees are a testimony to the diversity of international television news organizations which now reach a high standard of excellence,” said Bruce L. Paisner, President & CEO of The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, also President of Hearst Entertainment. “The International Academy takes enormous pride in saluting the work of these outstanding news organizations and journalists from Asia, Europe and South America.”
Nakapunta kami sa Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Philippines (2 pavilions), at Japan.
Pinakacool = Brazil
Pinakamasarap ang pagkain = Spain (Masarap ang luto ng kung sino man ang nagprepare
Pinakamaganda = Philippines (Seryoso! Walang bias! Iba yung approach nila.)
Pinakaenergetic = Mexico
Pero lahat nakakaenjoy! Masaya! Next year uli!
Busy, busy, busy! Parang hindi nauubos ang mga dapat gawin. Hindi ko pa napapaprint ang posters. Er, wala pang final na poster design. Wala pa ring funds. Pero keri pa rin! Tuloy lang ang trabaho! Aja!
Nakakapagod. Ang sakit ng arms ko sa kakapintura. Kaya rin busy-busy dahil nga marami-rami rin ang inaasikaso kasabay ng paglilipat (concert!).
Sunday, August 12, 2007
- Mga Munting Pangarap ni Romeo - Opening , Closing
- Dog of Flanders - Opening , Closing
- Peter Pan - Opening
- Remi (Girl version) - Opening
- Tom Sawyer - Opening
- Heidi - Opening
- Snow White - Opening
- Cinderella - Opening , Closing
- Nadia - Opening
- BT X - Opening
- Sailor Moon (Tagalog) - Opening
- Time Quest - Opening
- Masked Rider Black - Opening
- Machine Man - Opening
- Masked Man (Tagalog) - Opening , Closing
- Jetman - Opening
- Wedding Peach - Opening
- Eto Rangers - Opening
- Saber Marionette - Opening
- Trapp Family Story - Opening
Batibot sa Kapuso, Jessica Soho - Segment
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Sunday, August 5, 2007
LACK OF FUNDING.
What the F?
This is scary. Seriously. If the US does not have funds to build safe infrastractures, how much more those poor, developing nations? Tsk, tsk.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
'Miskol' is the word of the year - Philstar
Thursday, August 2, 2007
WARHOL: LARGER THAN LIFE
October 5, 2007 to January 6, 2008
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Sunday, July 22, 2007
WARNING a bit of spoiler ahead!!!
I so love the chapter about Snape. Love nga naman.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Napa-approve ko na yung courses ko kanina. Ayun ayos naman. All set na ko para sa registration.
Excited na ko sa DH!!! Gusto ko pumunta ng Assiniboine mamaya para sa HP event kaso walang ride. Hayyyy. Sana di mahaba pila bukas sa bookstore.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Sunday, July 15, 2007
*&^%&% 40 dollars ang isang bote!!!
AND PEOPLE ARE LINING UP TO BUY!!!
Grabe na talaga. Wahahahaha! Sabi nung owner, naisip daw nya to kasi nakikita nya sa Hollywood na ang iniinom na tubig ay nagrereflect ng social status. Example: Oprah = Perrier
At syempre mawawala ba ang mahal kong si Miranda Priestly na umiinom naman ng Pellegrino. Ahahahaha!
Infairness, ang cute nitong ParisPink bottle nila.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
PERO nakakaaliw. Wahahahaha! Naaaliw ako mga ganitong kababawan ng mundo.
Consumerism at its best! ICE ROCKS!
$5.89 pala isang kahon nito. Saya diba?
Excerpt from Daily Candy article Ice,Ice Baby:
When you’re ready for a cold bevvy, remove the seal and drop a cube in your glass. You’ll feel healthy knowing that per liter, you’re getting 37 milligrams of calcium, 157 mg of bicarbonate, 42 milligrams of silica, 53 milligrams of sulfates, and zero nitrates. And since the packaging is totally disposable and recyclable, you don’t have to feel guilty.
You can read the whole article here.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Ang daming nangyayari.
Ang daming aasikasuhin.
Ang daming iniisip.
Stressed-out na ko.
Wala pa kong natatapos KAHIT ISA!!!
Hindi na bukas ang exam. Sa Monday na daw.
Ibig sabihin iisipin ko pa rin ang exam na to sa weekend.
PERO kahit paano, SINUWERTE ako ngayong araw na to kaya OKAY na rin. Ahahahahahaha!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
To The Cheesecakes: Ahaha! Sorry. Babawi na lang next time. Ahahaha! Pag nag-BDI uli sasama na ko.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Ang tindi maka-LSS nitong kanta ng Pinkberry. Hahaha!
Antok na ko pero gusto ko gumawa ng entry.
- Lem, Jona, Cheree, and I went to La Grotta yesterday. Desserts galore! After nun, nagpunta naman kami ng Polo ni Lem.
- Na-check ko yung Psyc2310 midterm exam pag-uwi ko. Ate Karen, thanks for the tips you gave us! :)
- Kanina, sa ospital, kulang na lang ako ng 15 minutes para maging 100 ang hours ko. Ahaha!
- "When you walk away I count the steps that you take" from Avril Lavigne's When You are Gone.
- Beyonce will come here in September!!! Waaah! I want, I want! Sino ba mabait na magreregalo sa akin ng ticket? Ahahaha! Birthday ko naman nun e. Hahaha!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Paul Potts Audition
Paul Potts Semifinals
He is a mobile phone salesman and he sings OPERA.
(Grabe tong Britain's Got Talent lagi na lang akong naiiyak. Ahahaha! Sa ibang talent show naman kebs lang.)
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Saturday, June 9, 2007
The movie marks the first appearance of a Filipino film in the Winnipeg Film Festival.
When the De Jesus Family gets word in Canada that their family Matriarch, Lola (Grandma) Nena has died in the Philippines, Johnny and his sister Anna are put in charge of representing their parents in Manila for the reading of the will.
Upon arrival in Manila, Johnny meets to his cousin Vanessa, a junior socialite who shares Johnny's taste for trouble. At the reading of the will, the three grandchildren of Lola Nena are awarded the deed to the family farm in rural Bulacan.
The 19-hectare property, miles away from the comforts of the modern world, is vast and lush, but things are anything but placid in this provincial landscape - supernatural forces are at work on the land and the crazy stories Johnny's Lola told him in his childhood are real. Are there truly duwendes cursing them?
I think the strongest characteristic of the movie is the visuals. The shots are beautiful, the cinematography is superb. The locations they chose suited the story well. Lola Nena's ancestral house is indeed eerie and the farm is, well, a farm with huge, scary trees. I also like the way they showed the supernaturals. There are only a few glimpses of the kapre, the voices of the duwendes, and a few minutes of the manananggal in action. There are less prosthetics, less blood in this movie than the average Filipino horror film. Even when one of the characters died, the audience only saw a bloody hand - no actual scene of the death, no screams. However, this technique also worked against the movie as I will discuss later.
The story, on the other hand, is simple and almost typical. What I like about it though is that it isn't "preachy" about being Filipino and being Canadian. Johnny's character has doubts and questions about the folklore but those are not linked to the fact that he is raised abroad. The bad part? There is no solid conflict that the main character has to solve. The big secret of the story does not even concern him. Johnny has personal issues but the weight of it is almost the same as any of the other characters'.
Being a horror/thriller film, I suppose that the primary aim of the movie is to frighten the audience but I think it failed to truly give THE scare. There are some parts that surprised/scared me like Lola Nena's ghost appearing everywhere but that's about it. Like I said above, I actually like the subtleness of the way they showed the scary forces but I think horror movie fanatics would be disappointed. It lacks the scary factor. It is not the kind of movie that will haunt the audience even after they left the movie house and for that, I think, it came short.
Sybil and I are quite surprised for most of the cast members are veterans when it comes to acting - not to mention being active in the indie film circuit. Jaclyn Jose, Tirso Cruz III, Alan Paule, Nonie Buencamino, Susan Africa, and Angel Aquino are some of the artists who appeared in the movie. Most of them only have bit parts but they still delivered well as expected.
Darrel Gamotin, who played Johnny, is also good for a relatively new actor.
- Nice visuals
- Good cast
- Not for Horror fans
- Weak story
I like the movie because I am not a fan of Horror movies and I am a sucker for great cinematography and nice visuals. 3 STARS out of 5
- Nakabili na ko ng Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows kahapon habang nagiintay kami ni Sybil para sa screening ng Pamana. Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!! Exciting! Okay, that was so nerdy-geeky,-dorky but I don't care. Hahaha! HP excites me. Actually, mixed-up talaga to. As you all know, the 7th book is the last for the HP series. Sad. Naku kailangan talaga ng withdrawal sessions pagtapos nitong Harry Potter. Hahaha!
- Kahapon lalo namin napatunayan kung gaano kaliit tong lugar namin. Ahaha! Tawa kami ng tawa nung na-realize namin ang mga pangyayari.
- I'm too damn lazy to study for our Psyc midterm exam on Friday. Wala. Wala akong nagawa today. Ewan ko nga kung tamad lang talaga ko o talagang pre-occupied lang talaga sa ibang mga bagay like,um, LIFE itself. Sometimes it's easy to forget reality. O ha! Lalim.
- Good news: Di na ko masyado inaantok sa klase. Yesss!
- Ganda ng weather ngayon! Sana ganito na lang lagi.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Anyway, UM-Sigaw had a meeting this afternoon. We have full year ahead of us and it's exciting.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thursday May 31 10:53 AM ET
"The Wizarding World of Harry Potter," will open in late 2009 in Orlando, officials said Thursday.
Official concepts courtesy of Mugglenet
Official Website of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Gusto ko kumuha ng Psyc dahil bukod sa interesting naman, sobrang practical pa PERO gusto ko rin talaga kumuha ng Art History. Pero syempre naisip ko din na baka mahirapan ako kumuha ng trabaho with Art History. So naisip ko, gusto ko sana i-double major tutal ang dami rin namang electives na kailangan ng Psyc I might as well use it to earn another degree. Kunin ko na lang parehas para wala akong pagsisihan. Ang problema, kung ang Pysc e may Double Honours degree, ang School of Art e wala.
Nagpunta ako kanina ng university para magtanong kung pwede ko ba kunin ng sabay yung dalawang degree kahit na walang Double Honours Program ang Art History. Sa isip ko naman kasi, baka naman pwede nila i-consider kahit na mahuli ako ng grad sa AH - basta lang makuha ko ng sabay para mas tipid sa oras. Tsaka wala naman silang magiging problema dahil ako lang naman ang maghihirap diba? Ang kailangan ko lang ay permiso nila.
Nagpunta ako ng U1 office, walang matinong sagot. Pinapunta ako sa Psyc at dun ko daw tanungin dahil di sya sigurado. Pagdating ko sa Psyc dept, ang sabi okay daw sa department kahit anong kunin para sa Double Major pero hindi sya sigurado kung pwede sa School of Art dahil nga walang DH program. Baka daw hindi pwede. Sa School of Art ko daw itanong.
Hindi pa 'to dito natatapos. Kailangan ko pang makausap ang School of Art.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
- Riyo Mori of Japan is Miss Universe 2007. Yehey!
- I still find Miss Korea prettier though. I like her gown. Parang goldfish! Hehe.
- Ms. Philippines, Teresa Licaros, is Ms. Photogenic. Haha! Suki!
Rico Blanco is leaving Rivermaya daw. Waaah! Bakit? BAKIT???
Bakit di na lang Cueshe ang magdisband?
Naglagay ako ng Counter kahapon dito sa blog. Hehe. Wala lang. Trip.
Monday, May 28, 2007
I think, my interview went well pero inisip ko pa rin kung iha-hire ba nila ko o hindi.
Reasons they would/should hire me:
- Knowledge in fashion. I'm not exactly La Fashionista but I know things.
- I know I could get the job done. Yun. Wahaha! Confidence!
Reasons they will not hire me:
- I sound busy. I seem busy with all the stuff I said I was doing. Going to school, becoming involved in UM-Sigaw, etc.
- I think Jennifer look-alike thinks I won't be able to concentrate on the job with all the stuff I do.
I realized this after the interview. She asked me about school and if I'm studying. She asked me about the org and the activities we have. It sounded like I am too busy with a lot of things. Bleh! Hindi naman totoo. I actually have A LOT of free time (which I spend in front of the computer).
Yun. Sabi niya the manager will be calling people on Friday. Hay.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Yey! UM-Sigaw's first volunteer activity!
Still empty hall.
If only you could see how it looked like hours after this shot.
Photo courtesy of Sybil
Yes, we were out for two nights straight last week and it doesn't end there. Another event is comin' up - Arianne's birthday bash! Yeah!
Oh! Next week I will be back in school!
And, yes, I'm excited.
Monday, May 21, 2007
The first one here is actually his last letter to Celine. The second is one of the old letters he sent her which she refused to read.
My Dear Celine,
One day I will disappear completely. The letters will mean nothing.
The world will get tired of me.
You will get tired of me.
I will get tired of myself.
I'm dying but I will never get tired of you.
For you there will be no endings.
I will say your name over and over.
Like a refrain and a prayer to no one.
Then I'll be a flower. The one you'll never pick.
And will endure the breathless waiting 'till boundaries disappear.
With nothing to do I make new constellations.
Images of you as I remember.
Dancing, sitting, walking...
They are stars from a different view.
But still I see nothing but you.
Unfurling like a flower.
Swiveling like a leaf.
I once watched you sleep beside me.
It was dark then.
But the darkness is deeper now.
Tonight in my dreams I will see you.
My lady clothed only in light.
Like a kite I'm giving myself up to the wind.
I've made friends with the sun.
Confused the birds with strange and distant voyages.
But it is you that ties the thread and holds me down.
Like a kite I will forever hold your hand.
And with the burning human longing in your hands, I surrender.
I will never get tired of you.
For you there will be no endings.
I will say your name over and over.
Like a refrain.
My prayer to no one.
You know I will never get far and there is no need for my return.
Only travellers leave.
I've never been a traveller for I have never left.
I am lost simply.
I wanted to be in a place I have never been and will never be of all destinations.
I longed to be lost in the fields of your hair.
Lost among your thoughts as you are already in mine.
You are my will to live.
My life started when I loved you,
and that's how I wanted to end.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
...but this time, it is all kalandian!
Kung dati e angas mode ang Priestly Moment ko, ngayon the sosyal side naman. Wahaha!
Saturday ngayon so nagpunta kami ng simbahan. On the way, kumain ako so uhaw na pagdating ng church. Nagyaya si Itel pumunta ng Delta Hotel para bumili ng tubig.
Sa di inaasahang pagkakataon, nakita ko yung brand ng mineral water na iniinom ni Miranda Priestly at andun din yung iniinom na brand ni Oprah. *tuwa*
Dahil malakas ang trip, napagdesisyunan namin ni Itel na bumili. At dahil mas fashionista si Miranda, yung brand nya ang napili ko. Hahaha!
Ano ba ang lasa ng "sosyal" na mineral water?
Sabi MADE IN ITALY. Fashionista ang tubig. This should be good!
Tinitigan ko, binuksan, inom.
PARANG COKE NA WALANG LASA.
Pero hindi ako nawalan ng pag-asa. Sabi ko gagayahin ko si Miranda, LALAGYAN KO DIN NG LEMON! Wahaha!
Pagdating dito sa amin, walang lemon. Solusyon: Orange na lang!
Ayun lagay sa baso, squeeze-squeeze ng orange.
Lasang Royal Tru Orange.
Dapat yung kay Oprah na lang e - Perrier sa susunod! Wahaha!
Edit: Nakainom na pala ako ng San Pellegrino Limonata dati. I love St. John's caf! Wahaha!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Pinapanood sa amin kanina ni Arianne yung movie na napanood nya recently. Lovely Complex ang title.
Visually, ang ganda ng pelikulang ito. Ang galing ng prod design dahil sobrang bagay sa kwento at sa feel ng buong movie.
Story-wise, typical funny, romantic movie pero nakakaaliw. Kung okay sa'yo ang ganun genre, then this is a good movie.
Naaliw ako at natawa. Tawang-tawa!
Lalong naging pixelated nung lumiit ang picture. Pasensya na. Ito ay kinuhaan lamang sa yearbook. Hindi scanned. Hehe. Mukha pa rin naman kaming masaya e so ayos lang. Haha!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
- Nung huli kong tingin sa quickcount, nasa top 10 si Honasan. Yun. Hindi ko kuha yun.
- Talo na daw si Pacquiao. YEHEY! Hindi ito dahil gusto ko yung kalaban nyang mukhang bata. Maganda lang na malaman ni Pacquiao na dapat e sa boxing na lang sya.
- Ayokong maging number one senator si Escudero. Ang daming natatalinuhan sa kanya at sa tingin ko naman may utak nga sya. Pero wala talaga akong tiwala sa kanya. Nakikita ko kasi ang matinding ambisyon sa kanya at YUN ang NAKAKATAKOT.
- Naglinis ako buong araw. Inayos ko ang aking bags.
- Malapit na mag-$50 ang mga rolls ko. Wahaha!
- I swear I'm going to sleep early!
- Get up early!
- Gagawa na talaga ako ng mga cover letters.
- Mag-aapply na talaga ako sa trabaho ng matino.
I'm thinking about my future.
Kanina binabasa ko ang description at requirements ng Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art History. Sobrang interesting. May field trips pa to different galleries outside Canada. Paglabas ko ng kwarto, may mail para sa akin na galing UM.
Sabi pwede daw akong mag-apply para sa isang degree sa FA dahil nga nakuha ko yung requirements.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
This is dedicated to you, Arianne. Wahaha!
Jackie: Parang masaya na si Eli ano?
Celine: Oo. Parang masaya na talaga sya. Parang hindi nga sya yung Eli na nakilala ko e. Um, ibang-iba na sya. Yung okay na okay. Alam mo, ang galing talaga ng island na to e. Tinatanggal nya talaga yung bad memories mo. T'as pagkagaling mo dito, ibang tao ka na.
Jackie: Ang galing no? Masaya na si Eli. Masaya na sya kasi, kasi lumayo ako sa kanya. Ang sakit pala talaga, cuz. Yung malaman na, masaya na yung taong minahal mo - na okay na sya. Okay na okay na sya kahit wala ka na.
Jackie: Pero masaya din ako. Masaya din ako.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Eli: Siguro, siguro natatakot tayong masaktan at makasakit.
Celine: But you know what Eli, ganun naman talaga yun diba? It comes with all the complications. Because wala namang perfect love diba, Eli? Minsan kulang, kung minsan naman sobra. It's never really what we want or what we expect it to be. And so we keep on searching and searching kahit naman na alam natin deep down inside, eto na yun e. Hindi na dapat hayaang makawala pa sa atin yun. Dahil eto na yung hinahanap natin. Ito na yung totoo. Kahit ano pa yang imperfections na yan. Yung love, yung love nyo para sa isa't isa that's what will make everything perfect even if you yourselves are not. But as I said we just let it slip away. Before we know it it's gone. Wala na. Wala na talaga. Sayang dahil pinabayaan pa nating mawala.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Monday, May 7, 2007
- As expected okay ang FX <-- kailangan talaga 'FX' at hindi 'effects'. Haha! Nahirapan ang mata ko na sundan ang fight scenes dahil sa bilis.
- Ang bilis ng kwento. Not that it's a bad thing - ayos nga e. Bad Spidey (nickname ko yan sa kanya), Venom, and Sandman were 'defeated' by the end of the movie. I was expecting na sa susunod na matalo si Venom pero ayun he was dead - but he could 'rise from the dead' in the next movie if there will be a 4th installment. Ewan. I don't read the comics so I don't know the story.
- Uhhh? Ganun pala karami ang sand sa city. Sand, as in beach sand, sa city? Oookaayyy.
- Mega-Spoiler Alert!
--->Namatay si Harry! Waah! Hindi pwede. Mas gwapo kaya siya kesa kay Peter!<---
- Tobey is more good looking as the Bad Spidey.
- Kirsten? Aaah...ayos lang. Magaling siya sumigaw/tumili.
- Jake Gyllenhaal should have been Spiderman. (At hindi ito para magkasama sila ni Kirsten!)
Ate Jaq, thanks sa link!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Where: Winnipeg Contemporary Dancers Studio Theatre
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Well, anyway, dahil feel na feel namin ni Sybil ang aming new hair, sinulit na namin so we also went to GC! Ayun. I felt bad coz I can't buy this PINK BAG! Waah! Wala na kong excuse. I've used the "gift to myself" excuse a lot of times already! Another bag would make my parents' eyebrows raise. I could almost hear their, "Bag na naman! Ang dami-dami mo nang bag!"
Sybil finally found the shoe that she wanted - pointed flats. She had a hard time choosing between yellow and white. Hehe. Well, I can't blame her. Haha! She ended up buying the white one but I think she will come back for the yellow. :)
We also went to Walmart to check out some stuff and then visited Arianne at Shoppers. We went home tired but happy. The weather is soooo good today! OMG! Sana ganun na lang habang buhay!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Ikaw ang magiging huling hirit ko sa summer and I know hindi mo kami bibiguin. Haha!
You're definitely bringing SEXY BACK!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Kahapon ang last exam ko. Okay naman. Hindi naman masyadong nanuyo utak ko. Sana nga lang pasado yung mga sagot ko sa prof. Nyahaha! Happy din ako sa nakuha ko sa last paper ko sa kanya.
Mmm...di ko masyado gusto ang naging resulta ng 2nd sem na 'to pero sige lang. Next time na lang uli magsisipag. Basta ngayon, ieenjoy ko na muna ang bakasyon sa pamamagitan ng paghahanap ng trabaho! Yes, I need a job. Balak ko mag-aral magdrive this May that's why I need to work.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Ayun. Kami ay nagtipon-tipon sa UC katulad ng araw-araw naming ginagawa. At mega kagulo na naman. May cake ding pakulo ang Kuya Tristan at Ate Arianne para kay Birthday Girl Stine. Hehehe.
Finally, nakita ko na ang "Prince" ni Ate Karen. Hehehe.
Ate Karen, gwapo nga siya. Kidnapin na natin! Mukha nga siyang kapamilya nila Prince William at Prince Harry.
Nagpunta din kami sa Starbucks after. Wala lang. Girl bonding. Salamat kay Kuya Tristan sa paghatid. Tristan, santo ka na talaga kahit sabog ka online at lagi mo kong iniinis. Hehe.
Bukas, aral mode na uli. Natatakot talaga ako sa final exam ko sa English. Pano na lang kung wala talaga akong maisulat na essay? 40% yun!!! Syet, di pwede!!!
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
"All I know about music is that not many people ever really hear it. And even then, on the rare occasion when something opens within, and the music enters, what we mainly hear, or hear corroborated, are personal, private, vanishing evocations. But the man who creates the music is hearing something else, is dealing with the roar rising from the void and imposing order, more terrible because it has no words, and triumphant, too, for that same reason."
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Okay, baliw na talaga. Ahaha!
Lesson: If you really want somebody tell her/him before he/she is gone. Pero bago yan, bilis-bilisan mong ma-realize na gusto mo talaga siya dahil if you realized it too late, wala na. Sorry na lang.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
With only two hours of sleep, Sybil is creating a "reality show" in her imagination.
Ako naman tuwang-tuwa. At tawa ng tawa.
If I can only write the whole story here. Haha!
We are really mental.
We are going down the drain.
Kapag nakita niyo ang kahit sino sa amin na tumatawa mag-isa,
bring us back to reality by all means.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Yes! A snake! A reptile that is pretty in yellow. :)
Suddenly, our Bio class is interesting!
Photos courtesy of Rei
Sunday, March 18, 2007
And what do I mean by ATOMic level?
You have to talk like this (Ooops! You have to download the podcast to hear this.)
Look like this. (Hindi pa ito ang best picture niya.)
Yun na yun. So hindi na talaga ako magkaka-boyfriend.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Adik na talaga ko!!!
Celine: Kamusta ka na?
JB: I...I've been better. So many things are happening right now. Honestly, I don't know if I can still handle it. You? How are you?
Celine: Well, I can say that I'm happy and peaceful. Masaya naman kami ni Bryan.
JB: That's good. I was suprised that you wanted to meet up. I never expected you to still show concern. I am glad you reached out. You dont know how much this means to me now. Thank you.
Celine: Nung nabalitaan ko yung tungkol sa RSL, my first instinct was to rush to you. Tanungin kung okay ka lang, kung nakakaya mo ba yung mga problema mo. Aaminin ko sa'yo JB sobrang nag-alala pa rin ako sa'yo pero pinigilan ko yung sarili ko. I don't wanna make a fool out of myself... again. Ayoko magmukhang tanga kasi alam ko at tinanggap ko sa sarili ko na hindi na kita mahal. Pero ganun pa din kinailangan ko pa ring malaman kung okay ka lang kasi kahit kahit sabihin ko man sa isip ko ngayon na hindi na kita mahal, you're still inside of me. I still care for you. I will always care for you, JB.
JB: I know what I'm suffering. I know it's just karma. Sinaktan kita. And I'm really, really, really sorry, Celine, for all the pain and hurt that I have caused you. I know I can never take those back. No matter what I do I can never, never redeem myself to you.
Celine: JB, kung hindi mo ko sinaktan nang sobra, kung hindi mo ipinadama sa akin kung gaano kasakit ang magmahal, kung gaano nakakabaliw ang magmahal, I wouldn't be who I am today. You made me stronger, JB. Pinatibay mo yung pagkatao ko. Hindi ko inakala na masasabi ko sa'yo ang mga salitang 'to pero salamat. Maraming salamat, JB, dahil naging bahagi ka ng buhay ko.
JB: If I can live again, I won't change anything. I'd make it right. I'll make it better. If we can turn back time I would.
Celine: Lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay natin may dahilan. So, no regrets. No regrets, JB. So I guess this is it.
Celine: I guess this is goodbye. Be strong, JB. Alam kong makakaya mo ang lahat.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
We were joking about being an intellectual and "fitting in" while dining in Mondragon where, we found out, artists, political activists, and other "thinkers" hang out. Incidentally, they serve organic food so we had the chance to try organic burgers and desserts (cheesecake!).
Osborne now has a competition in our hearts. Pero panalo pa rin ang cheesecakes ng Baked Expectations! Hehe.
Together with my sister and my mama, I watched Sarah Geronimo's The Other Side of Sarah. She has Mark Buatista, Kris Lawrence, and Jimmy Marquez as guests.
It was fun, fun, fun. Sarah is so good. Better than the first time I saw her perform live. And surprise, surprise - she can REALLY dance. I like the fact that she (and the people behind her) decided not to be another Regine Velasquez. Though I still think Sarah has yet to develop her own style of singing (since she has this tendency to "copy" the style of the original when she covers songs), I still think she is one of the best singers around. She will be one BIG star someday. (BIG = Sharon Cuneta famous!)
I love Jimmy! A neophyte in tours but he can really own the crowd. Panalo mga hirit niya! You know, ey. Haha!
Friday, March 9, 2007
Kaya eto na lang. I made banners for those who CAN vote. Eto na lang magagawa ko para makisali sa eleksyon sa Mayo. You can grab it and put it in your blogs or Friendster profiles.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
I just love astronomy. I may dislike physics which plays a big part on it but I still love the universe and everything in it. I am fascinated by the idea that there is something bigger than the Earth. Weird but I usually imagine (until now) that the universe is a box that is owned by someone bigger and more powerful than us. I picture that "box" placed on a cherry-finished side table. Weird, I know. I also like the possibility of other humans in another planet. That would be really awesome. Haha!
Naisip ko nga kanina na sana Astronomy na lang kinuha ko instead of Biology. But hey, I have to admit I am quite contented with my Bio class last term. May natutunan ako kahit papano. :)