Saturday, September 15, 2007

2 weeks before H-HS...

Parang hindi natatapos ang trabaho sa concert.
Pero grabe 2 weeks na lang.

Regarding school...I don't know why I feel that I don't have the time for everything. Compared to the previous terms, ngayon umpisa pa lang, I'm constantly running around na. At may na skip na kong klase ni hindi pa natatapos ang September. Hahahaha.

Next week is recruitment week so the group will be busy on another thing aside from the concert. Later, Arianne and I will prepare the things we will be needing during the week.

What else...

Lem and I went to P.Park yesterday.
Saw Patrick at Sears.
Tristan and Arianne came over.
I stayed up until 1.30.

And I have to prepare for the Hell Week on October. Waaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!