Friday, May 30, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
by E. E. Cummings
somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near
your slightest look will easily unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose
or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;
nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing
(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
Reading poems right now. Haha. Wala lang. Nasa mood lang for some literature.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Lem texted me earlier. She's going to BDI with some of our friends and asked if I wanted to come. It sucks because I can't go. I still feel dizzy whenever I stand or walk or do anything that will require me to move a lot. Argh...
So for now, I'm going to watch more movies. And hopefully I can get some sunshine before the day ends.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
"You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine."
-- Yvaine, Stardust
Monday, May 12, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
- Sybil is now in the Philippines! Saw her cousins through webcam. Haha! Sobrang kukulit nila.
- Coldplay is coming to Winnipeg!!! SOOOBRRANGGG naexcite ako nung nabasa ko. I told Arianne and Sybil about it and GAME NA GAME na kami. Wahaha! Sabi ko kay Arianne, kailangang eye to eye na kami ni Chris Martin pag kinanta nya yung Fix You (na sana tugtugin nga nila!) Wahaha! Plano naming gastusan talaga ang concert na ito. EXCITED!!!
- Watched 27 Dresses this afternoon. I know. I'm SUPER LATE.
- Jason Mraz' song Lucky is REALLY, REALLY PRETTY. Grabe. I have it on repeat sa imeem. It's actually playing right now while I'm typing this. It's a duet with Colbie Callait! Included sya sa bagong album which will be released next week, I think. Waaah. I want a copy.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
1) Made of Honor - One reason: Patrick Dempsey. Haha!
2) Iron Man - Maganda daw. Maganda ang reviews.
3) Prince Caspian - Naku. Gusto ko tong mapanood mismo sa May 16.
Sa June pa ata ang Wanted (Angelina!). Tapos end of May pa ata ang Indiana Jones at Sex and the City. At ipapalabas pala ang My Blueberry Nights dito. Sana mapanood ko din.
Ang dami nila. Hahaha! Bigla ko tuloy naisip ang Philippine movie industry. Hahaha! Bat parang wala atang magandang palabas ngayon?