Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Being-A-Girl Day

Sybil and I trooped to the salon today and got deep conditioning! I also got a haircut since it has been months since my last one. Blame it on my busy academic life. Bleh.

Well, anyway, dahil feel na feel namin ni Sybil ang aming new hair, sinulit na namin so we also went to GC! Ayun. I felt bad coz I can't buy this PINK BAG! Waah! Wala na kong excuse. I've used the "gift to myself" excuse a lot of times already! Another bag would make my parents' eyebrows raise. I could almost hear their, "Bag na naman! Ang dami-dami mo nang bag!"

Well, ganun talaga. They would not be able to understand the insatiable desires of a bag-aholic. Wahaha! Shit. Bag-aholic. Wahaha! What a term! Anyway, I still plan to buy the bag dahil mahal ko na siya but not now. Haha! I just hope it will still be there the next time I go to GC.

Sybil finally found the shoe that she wanted - pointed flats. She had a hard time choosing between yellow and white. Hehe. Well, I can't blame her. Haha! She ended up buying the white one but I think she will come back for the yellow. :)

We also went to Walmart to check out some stuff and then visited Arianne at Shoppers. We went home tired but happy. The weather is soooo good today! OMG! Sana ganun na lang habang buhay!

Okay, I'm sounding like a true-blue kikay here. Haha! Pagbigyan nyo na ko bumabawi ako sa lahat ng pagod ng Winter term at celebration na rin dahil dun sa kwento ko yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!