Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Big 20

Kasi magtu-TWENTY na ko in 20 minutes... Gusto ko magsulat para sa kanila.
***
1. We seldom talk about deep stuff but I love, love, love it. I appreciate the fact that I can be superficial and bratty with you.

2. My forever kadaldalan. I miss your kwento. I miss how we hang out after every exam, during holidays and vacations. You are one of the few people who I can sit down with and talk to endlessly without getting bored.

3. I believe you are one of the kindest people ever. I would ran out of positive adjectives when it comes to you. You affected my life more than you know. 15 years of friendship and counting.

4. You are one of the kindest guys I know. I wish you more courage and more drive to succeed. You deserve things that you think you don't. I'm here always.

5. I treasure you even if I feel people are telling you I don't. I appreciate you and I miss your company. I only wish the best for you. You are a beautiful person. You deserve all the love.

6. I truly appreciate the friendship. You are one of the people that I feel should succeed. You are one of the smartest guys I know and one of the funniest too. All the happiness to you!

7. I miss you! I miss the long talks over the phone. (You are actually one of the very few who I can telebabad with! )I miss the asaran. I'm proud of you for being responsible and mature. I hope to meet her soon.

8. There's actually a lot to hate and love about you but I chose to love you. I'm glad to have you in my life.

9. Gago ka but I have no complains. I like you just the way you are. You are smart. Very smart. We both know that. You are also kind, sweet, and trustworthy. Quit pretending that you are not one hell of a guy because you are.

10. I was so touched when you told me you both cried when I had to "take another road". Thanks for making laugh. I must admit that life would be boring without you two.

11. I love your attitude. I admire how you carry yourself and your honesty. Everyone should have someone like you in their life.

12. Underneath that tough shell is a person who's shy and reserved. I value your loyalty, and your honesty. I treasure all the things that we shared. All the laughs are etched in me. I love you!

13. You are special to me even if you think otherwise. I have been looking forever for that keyring you said you want. I'll give it to you when I find it.

14. You are a surprise! I honestly did not think we would click the way we do. Fun forever.

15. Almost 10 years and counting. We have seen each other grow up and become adults. I wish you would find the path you want to take. Wag na pasaway. Thanks for everything!

16. You have told me numerous times how much you value me and I want you to know how much I return that affection. Kahit corny jokes mo. Hahaha! Thanks for the friendship! I can't say how much I'm proud of you!

17. Miss na kita! I miss our tambay days sa stairs. I miss your trademark remarks.

18. You are one person who gets along with everybody. I trust your judgment. I admire your level-headedness. Sometimes I feel that I can't get through you but you have ways to assure me that you understand me. Thanks for the good times and more thanks for sticking up to me during the bad times. Love you!

19. I admire you for having so much courage in falling in love and in love itself. Hindi ko kaya yung mga nagawa mo para sa kanya.

20. You are one of my most favorite people in the world. You don't know that but, yeah, that's true. I mean, why not? You are one of the most respectful and most pleasant persons I know. I'm so proud of you! I feel so proud when you text me about your studies and how you strive to keep your grades up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!