Friday, July 3, 2009

Productivity at 70%

Sooo...I GOT THE JOB! Nyahahahaha!

I got the email yesterday. Was so freaking happy! I was smiling throughout my entire trip to work. This afternoon I went to Ms. Lall's office to discuss the details and have my courses approved for the 09-10 schoolyear. I don't start 'til October which is fine. I can use the time to search for an advisor. I'm pretty late now. Ah shit. I should've signed up early this year. But WHATEVER.

I did a lot today actually.
  • I studied!
  • I had my courses approved
  • I met up with Ms. Lall
  • I had a program check (YEY! I actually need just 2 more electives. Not 3.)
  • I declared my intent to graduate (HELL YEAH!)
  • Played FRISBEE! (Been playing everyday!)

And it's still early so I can still work on something. These past few days are pretty productive for me. It feels great! I don't how to explain it but now I can say I have more direction and control. I'm not wasting a lot of time and I actually accomplish things. Feels like my old self. My old, organized self.

I can't wait to buy a new planner! I used to be a Planner Girl but last school year, I didn't use one. I don't remember why. Maybe I grew tired of it or I was just too "busy". HAHA. This year I'm definitely back to being a Planner Girl. I so need organization.

***
I'm anxious the whole day. Well at least, that's how I label it. It's just that my heartbeat is fast. I don't know if it's the caffeine (I drank coffee. VENTI. After not drinking for a while), hormones, or just exhaustion (Philosophy is tiring ya know!). Hayyy.

***
Things feel different now. I'm not sure why. Different-Better not Different-Bad. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!