Saturday, July 18, 2009

Goodbye, Spectacles!

I had my first eye check-up in 3 years this morning. LOL. I never thought that my right eye is so messed up until now. My left eye is pretty good though.

The doctor said that because of my eye condition, I wouldn't need glasses now and probably until 20 years after. This is because my eyes would cope with the difference, meaning left eye for the far objects and right eye for the near ones.

So yeah, he told me that glasses are not necessary for me. I'm happy to hear that coz I never really liked wearing them. I wasn't comfortable and I never got used to them considering that I got my first one 10 years ago.

So yeah, my sister is interested in the medical world. She wants to be doctor and was considering optometry as well as loads of other fields. LOL. We asked our doctor and found out that the UofM doesn't offer Optometry. So if ever my sister wants to take it, she has to move to Ontario and study in Waterloo. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!