Friday, July 17, 2009

If it weren't for McLaggen...

Watched Half Blood Prince with my sister. We watched the 6.30 show. The cinema was full. Shet. Good thing we still found a good spot. Before we went in we bought preztels. Ay grabe yung pretzel girl, SOBRANG BAGAL. Slow motion, man. 10 years bago namin nakuha yung order namin. Leche eh. Di naman kami nadala kasi after the movie, we came back to buy TCBY naman. Hay shet. Good thing there were two more people helping out so it was faster.

As for the movie itself, I DIDN'T LIKE IT!!! It's the worst so far. First of all, it's too damn long (the movie ended at 9.15). It would've been fine if it's good (like the Dark Knight) but there are LOTS of unnecessary scenes and the supposedly exciting part was just 20-30 mins long. And the execution is DRY and BORING at that. It's kinda disappointing because the Half-Blood Prince, I think, is the most emotionally-intense of the seven books. It's supposed to focus more on Snape pero WALA. Hay nako. And I remember myself being so kilig with Harry and Ginny but in the movie it was, blah. No kilig at all.

But before I forget, may EYE CANDY sa movie and if I were Hermione, I'd go for this guy instead of Ron. Hahahahaha! Cormac McLaggen! <3>


Well, anyway, I'M SOOOOO HAPPYYYY!!! I got my midterm grade back. I got a freakinggg A. A talaga ha. Not sabit-A. It's FULL ON A. Shet. HAHAHAHAHA. Konti na nga lang, A+ na eh. But whatevs. I'm soooo happy. Worth it ang pag-aaral at pagpupuyat.

Final na, this is the BEST WEEK so far. So many crazy things, so many fun things... LOVES ITTT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!