Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Like, How Many Bad News Do You Get in a Day?

School

I got my final grade in Philosophy. Shet. I can't freakin' understand how I got a lower final mark compared to my classmates when I actually got higher grades compared to, what, 80% of them? What confuses me more is that one person got an A when he/she got way lower marks than me and did not hand in half of the assignments. Even if he/she got a perfect score on the participation factor, getting an A is still mathematically impossible. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I emailed the prof and I hope he gives me a good answer.

Another thing, my August class started yesterday. HOLYSHIT. The amount of stuff that we have to read for the class and the hours it requires outside of class is effing unbelievable. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE. In the syllabus it even says that if we think we can't provide the needed time outside of class, we should think about not pushing through with the course. AND YES, I AM THINKING OF IT.

Work

We just learned that our manager will be moved to another store and the Biggest-Bitch-of-them-All is coming back. NO ONE IS STAYING. We seriously can't work with her. Oh man. SERIOUSLY. So everybody is sort-of saying goodbyes already. I'm gonna miss the people. I mean, I'm gonna leave eventually, right? But I was not expecting it to be this way - EVERYONE LEAVING THE STORE. It will be harder to see everyone now.

SOOOO...

Right now, I'm seriously considering having a break. Everyone's telling me to just rest and ease up a bit. If I drop my August course, I will have to take 4 courses in the winter, which I hope is OK. I feel burnt out. I, too, think that I need to breathe and relax. It's just that my brain is constantly on a high-speed run and my body can't keep up with it. It's perpetually on the something-needs-to-be-done mode.

With that, I guess, I'll have to drop my class. Whatever. I NEED A TIME-OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!