Monday, July 20, 2009

LSSes

In this case it is songS of the moment. I have too many songs in my head.

  • Nobody (Wonder Girls) - Thanks to my friends and my sister. I can't get it out of my head. I hear this song EVERY FREAKING DAY. And the dance steps too I already know. I can dance it now. LOL
  • Good Girls Go Bad (Cobra Starship) - I have this on repeat. Repeat, repeat, repeat. I LOVE IT. And I also think Leighton Meester is oh-so-pretty. (I searched online for the headbands she uses on the show. SHEEEET. I want one! It's the same brand as Anne Curtis' much publicized P30,000 one. And I just saw KC Concepcion on TV wearing the same design as Blair's in one episode of GG.)
  • Use Somebody (Kings of Leon) - The line "You know that I could use somebody. Someone like you and all you know and how you speak..." THAT LINE IS FOR YOU. YOU, Mister! Hahaha!
  • Paparazzi (Lady GaGa) - Actually, ALL HER SONGS. She's weird but I love her. My manager bought her CD and we have her on repeat at the store. We only have two artists on repeat. The other one is Leona Lewis. Ahhh LOVE. It makes working more fun not that it's not fun already. Haha! When there are no customers, we have blaring music! HAHA just don't tell head office. (BTW, I searched Lady GaGa on Wikipedia and WTF, she's only 23???)
  • Dreaming With A Broken Heart (John Mayer) - This is old. Probably 3 years old but it's ONE GOOD SONG. OMG. Vocals is good too. Now it's playing in my head... I first heard this on SYTYCD (Kerrington and Twitch...I hope I got the names right) and just recently, my sister downloaded it so we have it playing here all the time. Haha. Not complaining though. It's really one helluva song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!