Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mainit ang Ulo

I'm tired. Leche yan. I still have to study and I'm tired already. I still have 6 essays to read. F*ck.

So mainit ang ulo ko all day. Just give me one thing or tell me one thing annoying and it will set me off. Even the tiniest thing irritates me now. I was bitching all day. Actually, until now.

This morning, I went to the dentist and had my tooth filled in. Then we went to the park coz it was my mom's and brother's birthday. I stayed inside the van for the most part to study but I actually just slept coz I was tired na nga. I slept at 3am and then woke up early for the dentist appointment so I was SLEEPY.

I want coffee now. I should've gone to Starbucks. Hayyyy...

Now I realized, I want a vacation, a break. Just relax and not think about anything else. Hay. But I can't afford a rest. I have to go, go, go and make the most of my time so I can graduate and then study again. It's so sad to think na next year pa ko makakatikim ng bakasyon. :(

F*ck it. 'Kay I'm gonna read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!