Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dangerous People Shouldn't Be Together

I feel like BLAH.

I'm guessing this is because of stupid hormones. I feel tired. I'm sensitive. Blaaaahhh!!! I'm supposed to study but I can't make my hand reach for my book. I just don't feel like studying. I should though 'cause I have an assignment due on Monday. Fuck.

Okay, this might be due to hormones and might retract this later on but I have been thinking of staying out of trouble. It just hit me one day. I think I already have an idea of who would cause my precious "downfall". It's not that I like him now BUT he has the capacity to bring it, to push me off the cliff of sanity and rationality to the hells of falling crazily in love. Ohgahd. I can't believe I even typed that. SO I MUST AVOID HIM. He will be dangerous to me...

...fuck. Fine. I can't avoid him, you know. But I should take it easy. Sabi nga ni Alvir, CONTROL! Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!