Friday, July 3, 2009

Loathing

Sometimes people annoy you even if they're not doing anything to you. Perhaps they don't even know that you exist but you just LOVE to hate them. You know it's mean but you can't help it. There's just something with the person that makes you loathe him/her.

There's this guy who takes the same bus as me. I HATE HIM. I DON'T LIKE HIM. I can't even look at his face because I'm freakin' disgusted. No, there's nothing wrong with him ha. He's perfectly normal so you can't accuse me of being mean to differently abled people. There's just something in him that I don't like. His face maybe. Argh. I don't know. I just don't like him. He has Craterface*'s aura. (Speaking of Craterface, we now know his real name thanks to Patrick)But honestly, I hate him more than Craterface. Ewannn. I saw him at the bus stop earlier and thought of not taking the same bus 'cause I don't wanna be around him. Shit. I'm so mean. But I took the bus anyway 'cause travel time is shorter with it.

Grabe. Ang sama-sama ko. I'm burning in hell. HAHAHA.
---
*He is one annoying hell of a being. His hobbies include flexing his muscles, checking himself out, and displaying his body in public. He doesn't have a home and can be found either in the university or in the mall. His favorite color is white and wears only white shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!