Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tama na ang Iyakan

The other day me and my sister saw this TV plug for Maalala Mo Kaya. It features the story of war veterans. I told my sister, I won't watch that particular episode ever. NO WAY. If I do, I would have to be alone coz I would really BAWL over that. Whatever the story is if it's about soldiers I CRY. Actually, there's another one - TEACHERS. You could just imagine me while watching the movie Mila, which starred Maricel Soriano as a teacher. (Remember, "Be Happy?")

I don't know why. Maybe I have a soldier husband in my past life and I was a teacher or the other way around. LOL. There's really something with them. Whenever I talk about the Philippine government not giving what is rightfully due to them, I can't help but be emotional. It's actually one reason why I hate the government. Wala pa yatang Filipino president na nagbigay ng sobrang importansya sa mga sundalo at guro. Fine, maybe some do care but it's not enough. In the case of soldiers, these people are risking their lives tapos yung sweldo sobrang liit and the benefits, I doubt that these are given on time. The teachers too. They are being given so little. I hate it. Argh.

So yeah. I won't watch
this MMK episode because I know I will just cry a lot. I don't want to cry anymore kasi Pres. Cory Aquino's funeral is too much already. Haha. Quota na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!