Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cheesecakes -1 and Panlalait

Arianne, Lem and I had late lunch today. Fun, fun. Good ol' times. Had a laugh about each other's lovelives and did a lot of panlalait. What is a good get-together without evilness anyway? HAHA.

Lem's plate. Hurray for all-day breakfast.
Arianne is happy with her LOVE. Lem is in denial (and she'll kill me for this). And I have yet to find my match. My true match, that is. Habang tumatagal, lalong lumalabo at kumokonti ang pwede kong maging match. Haha. But no complains here. I'm enjoying every bit of single blessedness.

***

I saw a gwapo guy kanina...

Height... CHECK!
Good taste when it comes to clothes... CHECK!
Lean body... DOUBLE CHECK! (Love his arms, man!)

And when I found nothing to lait about his physical appearance, the immediate thought is, "MAYBE HE'S GAY."

HAHAHAHA! Shet. Maybe he is gay but maybe he's not pero yan talaga yung naisip ko nung wala na kong malait sa kanya. HAHAHAHA! Ay ewan ko ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!