Monday, August 24, 2009

Ghosts of the Recent Past

There had been events and incidents that taught me this past few weeks that, indeed, one will always be haunted by the past. No matter how much you have moved on, the universe will not only remind you but will do things to straightforwardly tell you that no matter how many steps you take forward, you already left prints behind you. And that they count and you ought not to forget.

I have moved on. Seriously, I have left the past neatly tucked in somewhere. I just don't care anymore but the world won't hear that. Things that happened before will re-surface because it will somehow be still connected with the present. Directly or indirectly - it doesn't matter.

I don't hate it. It's just one reality of life that one has to face. Every action, every choice has consequences, right? And I know this is one of it.

The only thing I hate, in my case, is that people don't seem to believe that I moved on just like that. Other than that, I have no serious complains.

It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!