Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sleep and More Sleep

I was supposed to work yesterday but I wasn't feeling well at all. When I woke up, I felt pain in my abdominal area and then I felt dizzy. I'm used to spells like this so I practically know what to do, which is to sit down and close my eyes. I've been having this for as long as I can remember so it's not really a big deal. I thought I can still go to work. But I as I was walking to the car, to borrow the line from a song, [FELT] THE EARTH MOVE UNDER MY FEET. I was so damn woozy. My ears were ringing and all I feel is this unsettling sensation on my chest. So yeah, I called and told them I can't go. The thing is I'm OK if I don't move which is impossible with my work. I can't risk collapsing while working because that will be downright embarassing. No way. So my whole day was spent in my room... SLEEPING. I had a terrible headache afterwards which radiated to the back of my head, some parts of my face,... you get the idea. I had to take a pill. Luckily, it didn't take long for it to kick in. After that I was able to read my book (The Gargoyle. I was supposed to read The Time Traveller's Wife but it's expensive. Will have to raid a used bookstore for that soon) and watch some online TV streaming. (Cory Aquino's public viewing, tributes, etc.)

So for the past few days, I've been back to the old ways. I've been reading, watching good movies (finally watched Slumdog Millionaire!), writing on my planner, etc. I haven't been spending a lot of time online, which is good. The thing though is I also sleep a lot. And by a lot I mean, more than half-a-day. BAAAD. I can't get enough sleep, ohmygahd. It's like I'm reclaiming all the hours I have spent on other things other than sleeping for the past 22 months.

Ahh... I guess I have to sleep now. Again. Haha!

EDIT: My prof did reply to me and said it is about the participation mark and explained to me how to compute the marks as if I don't know how to do it. I mean, really, just by looking at the numbers I CAN ACTUALLY FIGURE IT OUT. For crying out loud, I'm not dumb. Well I guess he knows that and he took it against me that I get high grades but is seemingly too proud to participate in the discussions. Well he's right. HAHAHA. No, I'm just kidding. Well, sort of. HAHAHA! I never like discussions 'cause some of the comments/contributions are WTF-worthy. A lot of people speak for the sake of speaking without actually thinking the degree of dumbness in their arguments/questions. WHATEVER. I didn't reply to his email coz really, what can I do about it? It's subjective and he gave me almost nothing. Can't really argue with it 'cause it's his call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!