Friday, January 1, 2010

Media Noche

I think it is called Media Noche. I'm not too sure but anyway, HAPPY 2010! Here are pictures from last night!

The Feast
My sibs made kwek-kwek/tukneneng whatever you call it. It's quail egg dipped in flour and fried then you can either dip it in vinegar or sweet sauce. And we have suman and empanada too. The empanadas we ordered from my uncle's friend's mom. They are really good. We always have them whenever there are special occasions. Pinoy na pinoy. Hahaha! Yummy!

Most of the food we had were by our lola but the baked macaroni is by my mom! Oha, oha! She can cook now! LOL So that night, we had Spaghetti and Baked Macaroni. Too much carbs. LOL

We spent the night playing Band Hero, watching Night at the Museum 2, and eating... LOTS OF EATING.

Itel, Anjo, and Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!