Tuesday, January 26, 2010

R.A.

Remember the job I was talking about mid-last year? Well, IT IS MINE now. FINALLY.

I am a research assistant.

I got interviewed earlier. The professor told me everything about the study then showed me the lab and the office afterwards. She then took me to the Family Social Sciences office so I can get some forms and then they gave me keys to the building and the lab itself.


It's exciting! I really wanna get some research experience. And I'm gonna work with kids so it's really good.

The study will run until the summer and maybe around the fall. So the question has been answered. Now I know what I'm gonna do after grad. I'm gonna stay here for a while at least.

4 comments:

  1. awesomeness!! :D congrats!!!

    how often are you gonna be going back to school?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!

    It depends on the participants so walang fixed sched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what it's for, congrats Joann!!! Yey for you!!! See, something did come up. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!