Friday, January 22, 2010

Chillax

Today was a fun, fun super chillax day. Impromptu lakad with Marylin, Keith, and Lem after I asked them if they can help me with my experiment. Actually, we made Keith skip his Bio class. LOL

We were supposed to go to Kawaii again but we ended up at Naru kasi sobrang gutom na kami. Mega tawanan and kwentuhan over sushi (at Naru), torte, and steamed milk (at Baked Expectations). I never ate that much for a long, long time already. I had my usual Teriyaki Chicken and Ice Roll at Naru. Yummy! I will never get tired of Ice Roll. After that, Marylin said she wants something sweet. We were supposed to chill at Starbucks but we're worried that we might not find a spot for the place is usually packed so we went to Baked Exp. We shared two kinds of tortes - hazelnut and mocha. Sobrang tawanan and kalokohan uli. Our faces were hurting already from too much laughing. 

I wish all days are like this. Sobrang chill-chill lang after a quite stressful week. Sabi nga namin, we should do it more often, every payday siguro. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!