Friday, January 29, 2010

Anxiety Again

I'm anxious again. There are lots of things going on right now but keeping up is not the problem. Actually, I'm getting things done early but I feel that I can do something more. I feel that something is missing. It's as if there is something else that needs to be done. What exactly, I don't know. I'm guessing, I'm just missing the rush, the pressure. I still have lots of free time even if I'm doing stuff and maybe that explains why I still feel that whatever I'm doing isn't enough.

Anyway, the experiment part of my thesis is gonna start soon. Thinking about it makes my head want to explode. It's not huge work, mind you, but it's going to be one hell of a BRAIN WORKOUT. But it's pretty exciting. I never thought I'd say this but seeing the "researcher" label when I log in the subpool website makes me "kilig". It's a lovely feeling. Haha! Speaking of "kilig", I just re-scheduled my grad pic session 'cause it will be in conflict with my experiment. As I register again, I can't stop smiling. Oh my! This whole process of graduating is kinda fun. I never thought I will feel this way about it. I used to say that I don't want to be out of school!

So back to the topic of being anxious, I think I have to do something about it. I should volunteer no? Maybe at HSC since I'm always in that area anyway. Hitting two birds with one stone pa 'yon! Maybe, maybe. I should look into that.

Oh I submitted my two weeks notice earlier. I will only work 4 more shifts and then it's goodbye Polo. I know wouldn't miss that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!