Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer 09

Summer 09 is over.

This summer I registered for 4 courses: dropped 1 because it sucks, finished 2, and dropped the last one because exhaustion took a toll on me.

This summer I began to read again and watch movies for pleasure's sake. Good thing I took the last month off 'cause I was able to relax and let myself learn from other things other than text books.

This summer I learned to breathe. I slept in and there were days that I do nothing significant and I never felt anxious. It felt like the good ol' days.

This summer things that are long overdue finally happened. It was exactly what I expected. It is exactly how I wanted it to be.

This summer made me realize that dreams are possible. It sounds cheesy but it is true. God gives chances and it's up to us what we would make of them.

This summer is hopefully my last summer as an undergrad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!