Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Donations

I still don't know what to donate for the Ketsana/Ondoy flood victims. Actually, I already knew but 2 hours ago, a friend told me that PCCM is already telling everyone to give monetary donations instead of clothes, canned goods, etc. 'cause it will be harder to send them and they are already piling up at the centre.

SO, I DON'T KNOW NOW. Malamang pera na nga lang.

But shit, what I actually want to do now is help the schools that were destroyed. I just saw them on TFC and poor kids have no books now and computers. All were swept away by the flood. So I'm thinking...

Heard that a lot of bayans in Laguna are still flooded. I don't really know what to do now. It's sooo hard to be here. Mahirap kasi tumulong nang hindi mo alam kung ano ba talaga ang situation or kung ano ba talaga ang kailangan. Kasi if you want to help talaga, you have to give what they need. Otherwise, tumulong ka pa diba?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!