Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thank You's

And so my birthday is nearly over. LOL In case you didn't know, I don't really celebrate my birthday. September is usually a busy month and every year, celebrating is always the last thing on my mind. Before I know it, birthday ko na pala and I haven't planned a thing. So like any other birthdays, parang ordinary day lang to. The only difference is that I get hundreds of notifications from Facebook. Haha!

But of course, I still have to thank everyone.

I want to thank YOU for the birthday greetings. Can't name everyone coz that will be tedious but you know who you are.

Thank you Maesie for the cute Hello Kitty coffee traveller's mug.

Thank you, Flaminiano, for the card and the early morning birthday greeting that woke me up. Hahaha!

Thank you, Daphne for dropping by (and Paul na rin) and for the birthday card and the gift. Even if I didn't see you kasi I was still taking a bath that time. Haha!

Thank you sa mga Brokebacks and sa HKs. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Mga leche kayong mga bakla kayo. HAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you sa aking ama at ina para sa dinner kanina. Haha!

Boston's Pizza
Thank you kay God kasi nag-birthday uli ako. Hehe! Salamat dahil may pinarating Syang message kanina at alam kong para sa akin talaga yon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!