Monday, September 7, 2009

It's a holiday! Yeah right!

So summer "vacation" will be over in less than 3 days. I'm not sad but I'm not super excited about school either. I'm just going with the flow, willing to take whatever. Books aren't bought yet. I'm hoping they wouldn't cost me more than $400. Aside from that, there's nothing else to buy for school. Just a laptop bag, I guess which HOPEFULLY wouldn't cost me more than a hundred bucks. Let's all pray that a chance meeting with a very pretty and expensive laptop bag wouldn't happen.

So my 3-day work is over. It was the first time in my life to work more than 5 hours each day in three consecutive shifts. Nakakapagod pala. My legs and my feet were hurting mostly because I'm wearing flats. If I was wearing my beloved flipflops for all three shifts, it wouldn't be as agonizing. Buti na lang HOLIDAY today. It's Labor Day and I'm doing nothing physically demanding. Just REST, REST, REST and lotsa reading. My brain needs to be exercised. I found this website: Psych Central and I think I'll be reading that for the next few days to refresh my memory about everything Psychology. Aside from that, I'm currently in the middle of Milan Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being. It's good!!!

Speaking of "good", I watched the movie Up last night. I cried buckets of tears. Holy crap. Who would have thought this old man and this cute, little, chubby boy got amazing abilities. Nagkaroon ako ng puso for 1 hour and 35 minutes dahil sa kanila. Hahahaha! If you haven't seen it, YOU SHOULD. Even just the first 11 minutes!!!

Onga pala, I already have the laptop. I haven't paid the whole amount though. Haha! I haven't had the chance to go to the bank because of work.

And oo nga pala, I've done something stupid. Hahahahahaha. Lahat inaway ako. WELL, GANON TALAGA. Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!