Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Give Me The Sun, Please

Everyone knows that the equation Me + Rain do not work well. Uggghhh. I was supposed to go to school to pay tuition and buy books BUT I got lazy. I spent 2 hours debating if I should go or not. I ended up not going and I just slept in. Too sleepy for words.

And haircut... not gonna happen too 'cause the person who cuts my hair won't be back until tomorrow. I have work tomorrow so I don't how will that work out BUT I WILL HAVE TO HAVE MY HAIR CUT with or without her. I seriously have to.

The only bright thing today is my taro flavored ice cream. LOL. I opened the freezer and found a small tub. It's heaven, I'm telling you.
Ughhh. I'm so not feeling my best. I do not want to go out but I have to just so I won't waste this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!