Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another reason to go home

I love Manila.


Okay, I lied. Some parts of Manila, I absolutely love, the rest I just don't. It is not the place itself but me and my "hilo" moments when the temperature is too high. Masaklap

Anyway, back to Manila.

One very interesting thing about Manila is its culture - yung mga streetfood, yung naglalakihang mga buildings, yung mga nagbebenta ng kung anu-ano, yung init, yung makukulay na jeepney, yung traffic, yung Luneta, yung naglalakihang billboards...some might see some of these things as negative but for me, these things make Manila unique and full of adventure. Not that tamang may traffic jam or whatever but somehow, being away from home makes me miss Manila with all its negative and positive sides. Weird I know, specially because of numerous Filipinos hating the weather and a lot of other things about their homeland.

Ang saya tumambay sa Intramuros, ang sarap magbyahe sa may Roxas Boulevard, enjoy ang adventure sa paglalakad, etc. I love the hustle and bustle of this city. Even if I love QC more, I must admit, iba pa rin ang Maynila.

Imagine when I saw these designs from Team Manila. Their designs feature things that are uniquely Pinoy at syempre iconic emblems from, san pa, Manila! I love Jose Rizal sporting those aviators! Haha!

Real Cool.

Here's an article about the store from clickthecity.com.
Image from clickthecity.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!