Saturday, January 6, 2007

Winter term kwento

Yay! 2nd term na! I wish this term wouldn't be as demanding as the previous one. Ayoko na nung sunod-sunod na papers and exams. I promised myself that I will work harder this sem. Now I know how the system works, I should be doing better so I'm pushing myself to study more and be responsible.

After attending Bio 1010, I have this feeling that I can't do what I did with Bio 1000 (e.g. skipping, leaving early) in this class. Bleh. Kailangang mag-take down ng notes. Hay.

Interesting din ang Women's Studies ko because I got lost. Haha! I was sitting there waiting for the instructor. One by one students arrived tapos naisip ko, 'wow, ang daming lalaki ngayon a'. I was also wondering why my classmates look old. Tapos ayun, dumating ang prof. Lalake! Naisip ko 'Lalake ang instructor? Jill yung pangalan a'. And then he wrote information about the class on the board. Iba ang pangalan, iba ang class number. Nasa higher Linguistics class ako! S**t. I went out casually. Kunwari hindi ako nagpa-panic. Nagpunta ako sa Dafoe para mag-log in sa Aurora. Apparently, I went to the wrong room. 215 pala not 308! When I went to 215, walang tao. So I was like, 'Am I lost again?'. Thankfully, other people who are late like me arrived at nagkaroon ako ng mga karamay. Umalis na lang kami pagkatapos maghintay ng ilang minuto.

In Fine Arts, I have the same classmates. Karamihan mga art majors ang natira dahil required. Konti na lang kaming mga feelingero at feelingera. Haha! I am starting to like FA again after I got my final grade for 1350. Interesting naman talaga yung class at ang dami kong natutunan yun nga lang, ang daming 'holidays'. We suffered in the end because we had to rush, I think, 4 chapters just to finish the course. Lagapak tuloy yung class average nung 2nd exam. I think it would be more difficult now because we have to memorize artists' names and their works - most of it in Italian and French. Good luck sa spelling at pronounciation. Haha!

Because my classes are almost identical with the previous term, there are no big changes. Heck, even my schedule is the same. So there should be no problem at all. I hope!

Nga pala, UM-Sigaw will officially function this term! Ang saya! Recruitment next week!

2 comments:

  1. parang anlayo naman ng 215 sa 308? hehe. napadaan lang =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. bio 101 ba ung kingdom plantae, animalia... chuva? i like that one better than the other. marami nga lang memorization.

    neweis, kita kits na lang sa school. and yeah, dalaw lang dito sa blog mo.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!