Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pink

I have been obsessed with nail lacquer for quite a while now. There was even a period when I buy one every time I go to either Superstore or Walmart. I'm not particular about brands. If I like a colour, then I buy it (or ask my mom to buy it for me. Haha!). I am not particular about colours either. Sometimes I like it chic, sometimes I like it pop. My mom prefers taupe and my lola does not wear any other color except red. For me it really depends on my mood.

Yesterday, I put on Chanel's Rose Confidentiel which is very classic, old rose. I used this a lot during the last Christmas season. It's very classy Chanel but I'm not in the mood for it right now.
Rose Confidentiel

So today I switched to this:
Fuchsia
Same colour as my Hello Kitty comforter!
It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuchsia Power. The color is fun! It makes me happy and energized. This particular line is cheap too so if you want to experiment on colours, check this line out. I think a bottle is less than $3. It applies well and lasts quite a while (for me at least).

If you want to read more about nail polish visit Emerald Sparkled and Lacquerized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!