Sunday, May 23, 2010

May Long

While other people look forward to long weekends and holidays, I don't. I was never too excited about days off. I often feel that holidays disrupt the flow of things. You know, things that have to be done has to be put off. Say I am waiting for something that needs to be processed for 4-5 business days. Add up the weekend and the holiday (if there's one) and the wait stretches out. Or say, you're waiting for an important email and then you won't receive any reply because it's a long weekend. I SO HATE THAT. Plus, long weekends were never productive for me. Like this one!

Anyway, last night Arianne and I went to the Truefaith concert! FUN although the audience can be better. Well, can't blame them naman. They are a relatively older audience. I mean, really, you can't expect them to jump up and down and party.

Truefaith sang their hits. OMG kiligers! "Kung OK Lang Sa'yo", "Wag Na Lang Kaya", "Perfect", "Dahil Ikaw". Medwin's voice was soooo good!

They also played songs from their new album. I heard their new song, "Yun Lang" featuring Armi of Up Dharma Down weeks ago and liked it. Pero iba pag live! Ang taas ng energy!!!

3 comments:

  1. dude.. wait until you get a M-F 9 to 5 job.. and let's see how long weekend will fair for you! hahaha!

    pero i know what you mean.. if im waiting for something in that mail, weekends would mean longer waiting times! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Maybe. Pero sa school/work I have, what, 14-hour days pero I still don't enjoy long weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute blog <3
    If you have the time, be sure to check mine out too - I also have a makeup and accessories giveaway going on, so have a look at that too ;)))

    Have a great day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!