Monday, May 17, 2010

Wanted: Employer

We are now in the middle of May. So far I have sent out 6 resumes/application forms. I won't lie and say they are "easy" jobs. They are legit, non-sales/retail jobs. Yes, I am choosy. Kill me now.

I have been applying for a little over a week now. Only a week and believe me, the anxiety is killing me. I'm not entirely sure if it's because I am really, really bored (since the term ended, my #1 problem is finding something productive to do) or because of unemployment itself. I'm not really unemployed but I have lots of spare time that I think can be used for more. If I have projects it wouldn't be so bad but even those are not progressing.

Right now, I have a list of "things to do". Things that were overlooked before because I was too busy. Maybe God gave me this time to focus on these things.

AHHH. I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!