Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hands Free

(from xkcd.com) This made me laugh out loud. I can never be comfortable with hands-free handsets and anyone who uses them. They're weird and I will forever think that they are. I have had a few incidents with people using hands free. Talk about awkward and funny. And no, I won't even blog about them because they are downright embarrassing.

Anyway, I had the longest sleep in many, many months. I slept before 3AM and woke up today at 1PM. So that's more than 10 hours. Yay! It's a feat! I don't even feel guilty about it! The weather's still pretty ugly outside and really, it is nice to sleep when it is raining.

After my long sleep, I organized and cleaned my bookshelf! I kept putting off cleaning it 'cause I thought it will take hours but it actually took me less than an hour. Now all my notes and books from all four years of studying look so neat. I never sold any of them (some were borrowed by friends) and I never highlighted a page nor wrote in any. I'm a sentimental freak but only when it comes to books. On the other hand, my notes are organized by the term/year I made them. 90% are in transparent duo-tangs. My sister's used my 4 year old Psyc notes in Winter. She didn't use her book and just read what I wrote and she got better grades (compared to Fall). HAHAHAHA Maybe I should make a business out of them. LOL

Anyway, my right eye is strained. Yes, just my right eye. I watched two movies yesterday and now it's really acting up. :( Maybe I should ask for glasses so it doesn't get tired easily. Better end this now and rest my eye.

Wow this entry is so random. I'm really bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!