Thursday, July 24, 2008

15

Talked to K after a long, long time. Hay. We should talk more often but the time zones and the numerous activities we engage in keep us from making it possible. I talked to her about things that have been bothering me for a while now and I'm so happy I did. She totally sees them in a different perspective and, I don't know, her views on things just amazes me. There is enough frankness to make me realize things and she keeps everything somehow real. So yeah, after much thought, I've decided to just let it all go. Just keep things flowing and not really minding about what is there and what isn't. She reminded me not to rush and just focus on the brighter side of things.

Thanks, K. Get well!
I missed you and I love, love, love you.
15 years and counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!