Monday, July 14, 2008

Some random personal stuff

I realized that I have been idle for years now. Idle when it comes to things I used to be passionate about. I don't know. The past years seemed like a whirlwind of things thrown in together. I have been busy with new things and I lost the old ones, the old, familiar ones I used to do. I thought about how I lived the last 5 years and I can't really say which took me away from my old passions.

For example, all I remember is that I don't want to sing anymore. Not in front of a crowd. Not ever again. It doesn't feel like 'me' somehow. Years ago, the stage is one of the most comfortable places for me. If you ask me now, just thinking about it makes me cringe. I still sing though in karaoke nights and in music videos my sister and I make when we want to be silly. Umm...that's it.

It's not that I don't have something that I am really passionate about right now. I just feel that I'm not doing enough. I'm searching for a purpose. A chance maybe to change something. Or something that will change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!