Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everything Red Velvet I: Red Velvet Pancakes

My friends and I are obsessed with anything and everything Red Velvet. I don't even recall when this craziness actually started but I can tell you that we are so far from getting over it.

I made Red Velvet cupcakes once, twice before but I decided to push this further by making other red velvet lovelies.

Red Velvet Pancakes!

I hate the pictures I took! They don't give justice to the pancakes! Haha! Anyway, I decided to make these over the weekend so I can serve it for breakfast. So yeah, I woke up early and sacrificed. And I'm gonna tell you, it was worth it!

Some ingredients

See how red it is?


Tada! I love how these turned out. I really thought it would just be a red pancake but it does actually taste like Red Velvet! You can even skip the syrup because it's good on its own. Will definitely make this again! Hopefully I can find a heart-shaped pancake ring for next time.


Watch out for the next Everything Red Velvet entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!