Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Off

Day off ng mga alipin! Hahaha!

I had Tuesday day off because of an appointment. Good thing it was sunny! It has been a while since I last enjoyed the morning sunshine. I love the feeling of going somewhere this early!

Hello, Dafoe! I missed this place! I even went to my favorite spot on the second floor!

Met up with Marylin coz she's off early and went to Cora's for lunch. I've never been there before but I heard good reviews. The place is quite homey.

Had Ham and Cheese Crepomellete. That's crepe + omelette. All of these for just $11! I LOVE breakfast. I can have breakfast food any time of the day.

And yes, that's Hollandaise sauce on my crepomellete! Yummmmmy!


Then after lunch we went to McNally! Cute Pooh decor! I used to be obsessed with him. There was a point in my pre-teen life when I have everything Pooh related. Now the only thing I have that is Pooh is a pair of socks.


Temptation galore! I was thinking of buying a camera pero wala sa budget! See? I'm mature enough na! I can control myself when shopping. Hahaha!



After McNally, we met up with Patrick and just chilled at Supreme. Lots of kwentuhan again! Saya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!