Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And my world stopped!

My sister told me to check out Jenni Epperson's blog to read her latest post.

And there I saw this...
Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière = basically the Speedy + a shoulder strap.

OMG!

Why I love this? It's because I only use bags with shoulder straps whenever I need to carry one for long periods. So no totes, hand bags, clutches especially if I'm walking around. Blame my back problem.

Ahhh! Lovely, right? Free hands! 


The bag comes in 4 sizes 25, 30, 35 and 40.
Price list in USD:

Monogram Speedy Bandoulière 25 – $1065
Monogram Speedy Bandoulière 30 – $1090
Monogram Speedy Bandoulière 35 – $1115
Monogram Speedy Bandoulière 40 – $1140

Can someone buy me one? Haha!


Source: Purse Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!