Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whatever, Butterpinger!

It was another funny day! Keith picked me up at work. He called me and said that he is in front of the "Ambulan entrance". What the hell happened to C and E, I don't know.

After picking Marylin up from work, we went to King's Park! Marylin and I have never been there so Keith was our tour guide. I think this is now my second favorite park in the city.


The Labyrinth


The Garden


For dinner we went to Asoyama.


We sat at the patio! Had a nice view! Sabi nga ni Keith, maganda ang AMBIANCEYYY!



Their soft shell crab is expensive! Luckily they have Spider Roll, which is sushi with soft shell crab. And it's cheaper! Haha! I had that and a Tempura roll. GOOD!


We talked about words that are usually pronounced wrong or usually with accent by Pinoys. Like 'ceremony' and 'organization'. Of course Keith contributed a lot of his kapalpakan. To cap the evening we had ice cream at Marble Slab where Marylin said 'butterpinger'. Hahaha! Good times! We were singing Rihanna on the way home in preparation for Saturday. LOL Keith and I agreed that Hate That I Love You fits Marylin and Paul perfectly. Wahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!