Monday, June 20, 2011

Rihanna's Loud!

Rihanna's Loud Tour!

We bought the tickets months before and finally... CONCERT NIGHT! 

Keith constantly reminded us that we have to prepare for the concert by familiarizing ourselves with all her songs. He even went as far as putting together a CD for Adam to listen to. And yeah, days before the concert, he made us listen and sing to Rihanna whenever we are out and about. Adam joked that we would be a choir at the concert holding copies of the lyrics (courtesy of Keith) for every song. HAHAHA!

Sorry we were seated at level 300 and I have a crappy camera so I can't really share any HQ material.

Full house!
It's the Loud tour so it's expected that she will sing her new songs but surprisingly she also sang a lot of her old songs. It was a good mix!

My new favorite California King Bed! (You can hear Keith singing. Haha!) I can't stop listening to this song!



Dedicated to Marylin! Hate That I Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!