Sunday, June 12, 2011

Independence Ball

As part of my Fun June Plan, I attended the Independence Ball at the Marlborough Hotel last Friday, June 10 with Arianne and Kelvin who is visiting from Toronto. Saw a lot of people I don't see regularly! Fun times! I didn't bring a camera with me though so I only used my phone. I apologize for the quality of the photos. 

We were at Table 12. 
The dinner was a standard bread, salad, main entree (chicken) and dessert.


There were a lot of important guests. Here is MB Premier Greg Selinger giving a speech.

Maria Aragon performed too but unfortunately I don't have picture. The kid also sang the national anthem for both countries. Amazing that she knows the words to Lupang Hinirang. I don't think she has been to the Philippines yet.

Here's the view from the ballroom.
Happy Independence Day, Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!