Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's Kill Time. Yes, You and Me.

So I stayed at home the whole day. I'm so not used to being just here. Gaaaadddd...malapit na kong mabaliw so I went out, grabbed a venti, and went back home. (YES, Lem, we both failed today. We are hopeless.)

IT'S SOOO NICE OUTSIDE! +16 and sunny!

Sobrang bored na ko. I tried to study but it's not working. My brain is not conditioned to study until exam day is at least 3 days away. My exam is not until the 22nd. Soooo yeah...

I'm anxious the whole day. Agitated din. I want something but I can't figure out what it is. Haha! Labo. I'm crazyyy. This is the effect being imprisoned here in my room. LOL. I can't even eat 'cause I don't know what I want to eat. When Mr. Barista asked me what I want, I automatically said "Mocha Light". Ah whatever. Feeling ko hormones to. LOL.

For the past few days, I've been making the effort to talk to people whom I haven't talked to in a while. You know, I suck at keeping in touch. I admit that. Ewan ko. It's bad but ganon talaga ako. Haha. Importance and Time is not positively correlated in my world. Walang relationship between those variables. Hahaha. So ayon, bawi time for me. Bumawi ako sa lahat ng oras na hindi ko nabigay dun sa mga taong sobrang importante sa akin. At sobrang saya na after how many years, I heard Kat's (my bestfriend for 15 years na and counting!) voice again. She called me last night! Sobrang saya and sobra ding nakakamiss. I miss her and Bey (bestfriend namin for 12 years na)!!! Ivan messaged me too at, grabe, namiss ko yung lokong yon. Parang wala pa ring nagbago. If I only I can go home now... When Zy told me that she, Kat, Djonder, Donnie, and JV went out just last week, I'm sooo jealous. God, I miss those people. At dahil jan, I'm using Friendster again even though I hate it and I don't know how it works now. Haha. Not everyone is on Facebook so I have no choice. I created a new account so I had to add everyone up. Hassle pero ayos na rin.

Anyway, so the other day, I looked at interesting organizations where I can volunteer. Nakapili na ko and I'm printing the application later, gonna fill it out and mail it tomorrow para wala nang bawian! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!