Thursday, April 23, 2009

Done, done, done!

Winter term is officially over. Oh yeah!

Talked to my cognitive psyc prof after the exam about summer opportunities in the department. He doesn't have any research/experiment planned so he will talk to other professors and email me about it. Gaaaadddd...I really want that. CONQUER THE PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT. Hahahaha!

Also, I submitted an online application to HSC's volunteer dept a few days ago. They want me to have my blood tested first before they schedule me for interview. That's because I've never had chicken pox. Was supposed to do it this morning but I got lazy when I looked outside. I hate it when it's cloudy out. It's +12 but still, I don't want clouds in my morning sky. Haha!

So those are the two major things I wanna do this summer aside from completing 3 electives and 1 major: Lab work and volunteering

I don't really care anymore if I'm .05 short this term for The List. I was so concerned days before my exam but now..... :) I don't care. I'm all too happy. Grabe. Can't wipe the smile off my face. Adik. Haha!

It's funny how nature balances things. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!