Friday, December 3, 2010

Here Now

For the past few months, I have lost myself. And yesterday, I've found me.

I won't get into details because I'm not really a person who likes drama. But yeah, think Cristina Yang refusing to perform surgery. It's something like that except I don't have PTSD.

But yes, yesterday I found me. Nothing big happened, there were no movie-worthy scenes. It was a pat on the back rather than a shove. And it did surprise me. Anyways, I was so pumped up yesterday that I went to work #2 even if I don't have to. I did the things that have been on my to-do list for weeks. Things are moving along in less than 48 hours.

It feels nice. I guess sometimes, little things do bring about significant changes. I'm not just back here, but I am back HERE. God is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!