Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

Here I am in one of the creepier buildings in the university.
So I was out for most of the day. Mondays are usually like that because of French. I should be sleeping now but I can't bring myself to. I'm still awake even if I'm really tired.

Learning French is fun. Our class is hilarious and our teacher is awesome. It also takes my mind off things. For two hours I just think about French and there are no empty spaces for other thoughts to creep in. It's wonderful to think sometimes that there is still a space in my life that is apart and away from...that. It gives me an escape back to my old self - myself from a year ago.

It's amazing how things are different. I can't believe that it has been a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!