Friday, April 25, 2008

Freedom!

Finished my last exam this morning!

FREEDOM!

I'm still here though. I'm currently waiting for Arianne and Lem. Super idle time at the computer lab! Haha!


EDIT:
Exam is okay though I'm sure I incorrectly identified a frieze and a sarcophagus in Part I and totally just wrote whatever on the section about ceramics (which is super boring, by the way). Surprisingly, I enjoyed answering Part 3, the long answer section. I chose questions #2, which is about triumphal arches, and #3, about imperial portraits.

Hope my prof will be lenient. Ha-ha! While reviewing for that exam, I realized I shouldn't have skipped a lot of classes on that course. (Prof sees me at u-coll almost everytime I skip because that's where her office is. Really bad! But I stopped only when I realized she actually knows me by name. Nahiya rin ako.) It is easier to remember the art when I've already seen it in class. Well, LESSON LEARNED.

I don't know if I can still take another art class. Hopefully I can but I might take more Psyc courses next year so I'm not sure. Work in psychology is beginning to get heavier and heavier. I'm learning to accept the fact that I cannot avoid Science and Math anymore. Ha-ha. 3rd year means more of these two.

Why am I still talking about school, you ask? I'm still in the withdrawal period. I still feel that there are things that should be done even if there are none. Hindi ako mapakali. Grabe. Is this weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!