Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm back because...

School is over. Ermm...almost. I still have one exam to write on the 25th but who cares, I have idle time now. Haha!

It has a been a long, long time since the last entry. I did not stop from writing though. I just kept my entries somewhere in my hard drive. No plans on putting them here, that will be tedious and time consuming. Hahaha! Excuses.

To fill the gap, let's just say that a LOT have happened.

  • School still taking most of my time. Grabe, nakakastress ang statistics. Exam 2 was horrible!
  • Met a lot of new people.
  • Ano pa ba??? Hahaha! Ayoko na hahaba pa to e.


Anyway, summer will be VERY busy. No complains here! I am actually excited about the next four months.


I have a confession, DON'T TELL ANYBODY:

I actually miss waking up to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!