Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snooky, ikaw ba yan?

Okay. This has been getting attention online. Apparently, this girl has been going around the city (city = Manila, Philippines). Well, OK lang naman but wait until you see what she looks like. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
From byahilo.com Taking the MRT or LRT... I'm not sure. Wait I'll check. Oh OK, MRT. Funny because people seem not to notice her.
From Chuvaness.com The girl karaoke-ing! Say what? I wonder where this is. May kasama pa syang mga Pilipino. I wonder if she's Filipino herself.

She looks like Snooky from that old movie where she played this ugly girl who becomes pretty. I forgot what movie that is. And the Filipiniana... I don't know. Haha! Because of this I remembered this girl I used to see on the bus. Chi and I would talk about her 'cause her thick mustache and her unibrow were bothering us. Not to mention her hair which she keeps in place by braiding in two sections!!! Que horror! We don't mean to be, ummm, mean but see that much mustache + unibrow is unforgivable. Like really. Mirrors and tweezers exist for a reason.

As for this girl, something should be up. I mean, really, this is too weird. Maybe this is some kind of social experiment. I'm kind of curious though. I'm wondering what she's trying to do.

3 comments:

Tell me what you think!