Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chill Friday

It was a gorgeous day and there was no better way to spend it than this. 

Chilled at a nearby park with our cameras.


The sky was clear, the sun was bright and the wind was not too strong. 


Mavs  and Marylin, Digital and Film. Called Lem too! Hopefully she won't get charged too much. I don't know how long that call lasted. Haha!


Got bubble tea and met up with Patrick who we saw for the first time since he came back from his month long vacay! Lots of kwentuhan and laughter. Wehehe! And of course, his signature pose! Di nyo ba na-miss yan? Hahaha!



And then we went back to my place and walked around the neighborhood. 



On the street... 

It's good to have at least a day to relax and forget all our concerns. I wish all days are like this but we all know, that's impossible. Now back to my usual anxiety-filled self...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!