Monday, October 19, 2009

Date with Julian and Bernard


I'm still at the library... reading/studying. I've been here since 1PM and it's already 6.36PM. Wow. My brain is fried.

By the way, I missed my class earlier. THE FIRST EVER CLASS THAT I MISSED THIS TERM!!! I feel bad about it. I know... weird, eh? I'm so used to skipping and now I feel bad for missing a class. I didn't even skip! I missed it because of some unforeseen circumstance. Bagong buhay? Hahaha!

Eff! I can't type properly. I cut my finger yesterday at work. I thought it was OK already so I took the Band-Aid off but the hell, I'm still BLEEDING LOVE. LOL. I don't know why it takes forever for it to heal by itself. It's not a bad, bad cut.

So anyway, back to studying. My dates are waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!