Monday, July 13, 2009

Let's Waste Time Chasing Cars

So after my exam we went to BDI then hanged out at Lem's house for a bit. Then we drove to my place. We thought the day's gonna be over but no. HAHAHA.

On our way there was car beside us. The driver looked at us. Twice I think that's why I saw his face. I know his name - long story why so I won't say na. So I told my friends na "oh it's ____" and then my friends na makakapal ang mukha at malakas mang-trip, they waved. And waved. And waved. HAHAHAHA shet. We were turning left so nasa left lane kami. When we looked, he changed lane so he was behind us na. Then I told Keith not to go to my house kasi he could be following us. AND HE WAS FOLLOWING US. HAHAHAHAHA. We turned to obscure streets and he followed. So we had no choice but to go back. He followed us pa rin. Keith made an unexpected U-turn, he wasn't able to follow...he gave us the finger.

We were laughing so hard during the entire chase. IT WAS FUNNY. It's really fun to make fun of people and then papatulan ka nila. It's fun when people are pikon. He could've just, you know, gave us the finger then drive off BUT NO HE FOLLOWED US. HE CHASED US.

Ahhh fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!